Sunday, September 8, 2013

Twisted Color Challenge: Week 36: Great White Way

Blinding Sun on the Porch

The Great White Way is a combination of a creamish color and a pale blue, both delicate and challenging to find in Second Life. Luckily, Eclectica just released new shoes, and they formed the basis for my outfit - the cream of the shoe and the pale blue, texture change trim. The button can also be texture changed, and I tinted it gold to reflect the shade of my hair since my skin was so close to the cream of this challenge already. I love the teardrop pattern on these, and the sleek simplicity of the shape; they somehow seem both realistic and luxurious, and I'm totally going to be wearing these a lot. My other duel-colored accessory is this amazing pipe, a new release from De La Soul and available at the We Love RP Event. It comes with a texture-changing HUD, and pretty much everything on it can change between a variety of shades - not a full rainbow, but harmonious cool shades with craculature texturing. It also has this very delicate, gorgeous smoke which filters up from it.

Smoke and Silence

My eyeshadow is another We Love RP Event release, though I picked it up at the Fantasy Faire before that closed. It's delicately rendered, ombres of related colors, like the purple and blue shown above, released by Musa. I'm an enormous fan of fades, so this one makes me fairly wriggle with joy. Finally, my gorgeous dress is a release from Sweeter Than Candy, which was one of the first stores on the grid where I haunted her lucky chair and kept picking up her releases. In a lot of ways, it feels like her store has grown with me; starting with flexi-skirts in brilliant colors, she's matured into mesh with aplomb.

Light as Air

( More pictures here. )

Credits:

Skin: De La Soul, Candace Creamer
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Robin
Ears: Illusions, Seelie Ears
Eyes: De La Soul, Mesh Eye Rainbow
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeshadow: Musa, Tarja 1
Pipe: De La Soul, CurlyPipe
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe Wings
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: Nine Inch Nails, Hippie
Dress: Sweeter Than Candy, Ivy
Shoes: Eclectica, White Leather

Poses: Flowey


Location: MadPea: Lennon Park - Behind the Nurses Station

Light Settings: Places Las Legunas
Water Settings: Default

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment