Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sea Gold

Meet My Shadow

I've been spending a little time going through my folders, trying to clear things out a bit and make some room, metaphorically speaking. As I go, I've been having fun pulling together various looks or picking up a few more things, because how can I really live without increasing my inventory over time? Really. This look brings out a few older things - like my really fun hair from KOY with hair cascading over one shoulder. A lot of styles go for symmetry, so I always appreciate running across one which deviates from the norm. I also really like the even bangs in contrast - and the nice little vee on my forehead - very cute. Center parts can be very fun. It also gave me space to show off this awesome spiderweb mask from Bliensen + MaiTai, available in Pumpkin Town. It comes in a variety of metal shades and a fantastic glass which is tintable, which is how we achieved aqua web - I put the cute in creepy (wait, is there cute in creepy?). I love the shape of the web, and how it curves over the face so that it's easy to adjust it to fit even my plump cheeks! I also love that there is a choice for tinting; I have a tendency to gravitate toward more outre colors, and so being able to tint accessories makes me very happy.

Momentary Sweetness

My outfit is from G Field and is being sold at Creation.jp. Each color can be purchased individually, but as always with G Field I go right for the fatpack and these fatpacks are competitively priced! The top and skirt are separate purchases but work gorgeously together, and I ended up storing them in my inventory together though I'm sure they'll get some single play as time goes on. The skirts are separate wear for each color, but the shirts come with a HUD which is color changing for the fatpack and also offers the most interesting variation - a loose and tucked in toggle for two different styles of sleeveless. I am particularly fond of the tucked in style, especially with the delicate textures of her skirts - check out that amazing gold detailing in the texture. I miss the old rose texture of her last highwasted skirts, which came out when prims were how we skirted, but I love the gold leaf flowers just as much, so my heart is very confused! These gorgeous, wire and metal wings I'm wearing are a group gift from Violent Seduction, which costs a little cash to join group-wise, but it's an excellent way to stay on top of releases - and one of those out very soon will work wonderfully with these wings, though of course I couldn't wait to show them off.

Windmill

My final two accessories came colored to match my sea green G Field skirt, which was a blessing unlooked for. First, the shoes: long have I loved them, long have I lamented to outfit in matching grandeur until I saw the skirt and hope bloomed anew. Lassitude & Ennui make some of my favorite shoes, and these are a perfect example of why I love them so much; delicate form, delicious and crisp colors, and the most adorable buckles in the universe. They come with gold or silver metal - clearly here I'm using the gold so that it will echo the skirt. And finally, my perfect gleam of nails is from Adore & Abhor - one of her early releases for the Fit for a Princess event which can now be found in the store. This tone was a particular surprise, as I was expecting to have to go gold with my nails but it worked so perfectly with the sea-green shade and there's a touch of gold along the edge to carry the theme along.

On the Wrong Side


( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: KOY, Bri
Eyes: De La Soul, RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Eyeliner: Adam n Eve, Hepsut
Lipstick: Mock, Micare LipGlimmer
Mask: Bliensen + MaiTai, Thekla (Pumpkin Town)
Wings: Violent Seduction, Maria Wings (Group Gift)
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: Adore & Abhor, Princess Destiny
Dress: G Field, Sleeveless Top and High Waist Skirt (Creation.jp)
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Versailles

Pose: Don't Freak Out

Location: Hazardous
Light Settings: TOR, SUNRISE Clouds Indifferent
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, only

No comments:

Post a Comment