Tuesday, January 20, 2015

21 Shoe: :{MV}:

21 Shoe: Left Hanging

The race toward 21 Shoe continues apace, as does my fun with enlarging shoes to ludicrous sizes and :{MV}: gave me the fun of not just enormous shoes, but also quite lovely, dangly ties to play with. There are two color options for the vamp - the pale blush enlarged, and the smaller brown I'm wearing. Both combine stiletto heels and a tall platform with the delicate lacing and the jeweled rivets holding it in place. The shoes come linked and rigged for a perfect fit over SLink high feet, but in a glorious happenstance they are also modify-ok and editable separately, which means I was able to overlap them and hang them from the same garden hanger. I had gotten the idea from thinking about whether I wanted to lay them down or not, and I have to admit I adore the effect! And once I got them knocking together, the idea of posing perched and wrapped through the ties was too much to resist. Definitely make sure to stop by :{MV}: after midnight to pick up these lovely shoes, both exclusive to the event and two for one!


( More 21 Shoe images here. )

Credits:

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Ploom, Aries
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A

Eyeshadow: Virtual Insanity, Make Me Up - Spring
Lipstick: Adore & Abhor, Shreveport Lips
Wings: Deviance, Sidhe

Necklace: Lassitude & Ennui, Torc Necklace
Hands and Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands and Feet
Nails: A:S:S, Gold Thread
Outfit: Lassitude & Ennui, Fomhar Dress
Shoes: :{MV}:, Satrine Heels (21 Shoe)

Giant Shoe Stand: Trowix, Garden Hooks & Hangers
Giant Shoes: :{MV}:, Satrine Heels (21 Shoe)

Pose: Long Awkward Pose, Dangle

Location: My Platform
Light Settings: TOR, NIGHT Bright Blue Horizon

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping
, layering in legs

No comments:

Post a Comment