Thursday, January 22, 2015

Inspiration Recreations: A Colorful Death

A Colorful Death

Arora Zanzibar introduces a new, monthly blogger challenge called Inspiration Recreations, where one attempts to capture the essential nature of an existing image within Second Life. I was on the fence as to which I wanted to do - I was drawn to the simplest images, but they seemed to be so straightforward out carry out that they also seemed like a cop out.

And then I saw these skulls.

It's a little bit of a variation on the theme, but I think I'm thoroughly in love with it.

I'll be working on my own version of some of the others as time goes on, but I think as beginnings go this is a good one!

( Inspiration Recreations set here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Body and Feet: SLink, Rigged Mesh Body and Feet
Skull Pathway: New Trails, Tzompantli / Skull-relief (Color) 

Location: My Platform
Light Settings: Phototools, Build 003


Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, smudging of shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment