Thursday, January 1, 2015

Rainbow Resolutions

Take Me Seriously

My Resolutions for this year:

  1. Do something to meet people I don't know once a month.

  2. Write once a week.

  3. Clean once a week.

  4. Try different ways to eat breakfast.

Mild resolutions, probably, but I'm a fan of setting sights low so they are achievable, instead of high and getting discouraged when I fail. What are your resolutions this year?

I Don't Think I Can Do It

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: Izzie's, Irene
Sparkles: Folly, Rainbow Sheen
Hair: Wasabi Pills, Charlie
Glasses: .:Soul:., Gibbs Glasses (Gacha)
Ears: .:Soul:., High Elf (We Love RP)
Eyes: .:Soul:., RooMee
Eyelashes 1: SLink, Mesh Lashes
Eyelashes 2: Flugeln Brise, 05-A
Wings: Goth1c0, Mechanical Angel
Hands: SLink, Rigged Mesh Hands
Nails: Frogstar, Dino Egg
Jewelry: Frogstar, Dino Egg Set
Sword: FATEplay, Adventure Sword
Clothes: katat0nik, Comical Dress
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui, Cyberpunk boots

Pose: Glitterati

Location: Phaze Demesnes (closing)
Light Settings: Phototools, July Light 01
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping, mild editing

No comments:

Post a Comment