Saturday, March 28, 2015

Burning Equinox

Burning Equinox: 15

I have very little experience with Burning Man, either within or without Second Life, but I figured I'd check out the weekend Burning Man event for the Equinox and snap a few pictures. There are events all the way through Sunday, many of them musical, and a number of artistic displays scattered around the area. I had fun playing with angles and trying to get clean shots - everything is rather tumbled upon each other in a pleasantly mixed up manner.

Burning Equinox: 9

There's a calendar, a list of exhibits, and several reviews (1, 2) pointing the way. I hope you get a chance to visit this event before it ends at 9pm SLT on Sunday, the 29th.

Burning Equinox: 1

( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Location: Burning Man - Deep Hole
Light Settings: TOR, MIDDAY Cheery Cyan
Water Settings: Glassy

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment