Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Squee: New Home

The Sunday Squee is when I can talk about things that make me happy and excited. The main focus will be on different things people created, from books to movies to television shows to podcasts, and my effort will be to highlight less commonly known things as a way to share what I love. If you want to join in the Sunday Squee, please link back to me so I can enjoy what you love!

Wax Plant

Kitchen Color

Kitchen Papers

I moved for the first time in eight years, and I had seriously forgotten the toll it can take on one's life and mind. It's occupied me for the better part of a month and a half, and I'm only now getting my sea legs again - living a life only half made up of boxes, instead of entirely. I love the color it's brought into my life, though, and all of the little things, from being in a cooler location to having more space. I'm exhausted, still a bit overwhelmed, and slowly coming back to more of a life online than the odd Facebook Game.

Livingroom and Hall Colors

Bed Light

Bathroom

These pictures are a poor iPhone attempt at sharing some of the colors which surround me - all of which seem much more vivid and alive in person. I ended up doing a fade from room to room, shades of blue, green and purple all interacting harmoniously with a pure white trim on every other surface. I'm slowly filling in the pieces of my personality, adding shelves for knick knacks and holes for walls and storage items. Finding out how to live in a new space is always a challenge, but I think I'm up to it!

Guest Bedroom

Taddy Belly

( More Sunday Squee here. )

No comments:

Post a Comment