Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Advent: Day 14

Advent: Day 14

I have to admit, today I really wasn't in the mood to Advent - but I'm already thirteen days in, and it seemed a shame to break a running streak. I've been thinking about why I'm doing this, who's reading, and the purpose of freebies overall. It's been fun to see how far I could push the idea of "make an outfit only out of Advent Freebies" and I rather like the results, even if they aren't what I would pay for necessarily. As for who is reading - the nature of Advent is that anything I do won't be a hint as to what I can get but rather an indication of the quality of the stores overall. The flaw in single-day events is the limits on advertising; the advantage is a certain life int he mind of the seeker, who will have to return precisely in order to get what they want. By far, my favorites are the Advents with a little more forgiveness - where they open up over the period of time but can be picked up late - but I can't fault the creators who want to live within the minds of their customers for an entire season.


( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Noella red brows (Advent 14)

Eyeliner: 7 Deadly s{K}ins, eyeliner (Advent 14)
Eyes: Inkheart, Hades Eyes - Dark Blue (Advent 14)
Hair: Ali & Alli, Santo Hair Snow White (Advent 14)
Earrings: Chop Zuey, A Starry Night Earrings (Advent 14)
Shawl: BMe, Lady Ratherbe ~ Gold Shawl (Advent 14)
Outfit:  Cero Style, America Denim Blue (Advent 14)

Location: Abranimations
Windlight: Bryn Oh's Box MetaLES  
Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry  
Post Processing: Cropping Only

No comments:

Post a Comment