Saturday, December 5, 2015

Advent: Day 5

Advent: Day 5

Advent continues apace, and today I landed this awesome dress from Freebiecosmos which actually changes color depending on the lighting - it looks either green or red. Also - it gave me BOOTS! More shoes for me! I hope you're having as much fun with the flurry of freebies as I am; I love Advent Season.


( More pictures here. )

Credits: 

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins, Peggy (Advent 5)
Eyes: Inkheart, Hades Eyes (Advent 5)
Blush: Dulce Secrets, Rosy Glow Blush (Advent 5)
Earrings: KittyCats, Earring Gold (Advent 5)
Hair: Ali & Alli, Shirley-Anne (Advent 5)
Piercing: MONS, Giftmas Day 5 (septum ring) (Advent 5)
Horns: Drama Libre, Candy Cane Antlers (Advent 5)
Halo: Jinx, Halo (Advent 5 - Fair Play)
Outfit: Freebiecosmos, Winter Holiday Outfit (female) Green (Advent 5)

Pose: Abranimations, Bollywood Slow 8 (Advent 5)

Location: Fair Play 

Light Settings: Places, Imagine

Photographed by Deoridhe Quandry
Post processing: Cropping

No comments:

Post a Comment