Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Month of the Blog: May 2016

The Golden Delta: Great Temple

The massive posts in April left me reeling - five to six posts a day is an exhausting pace to keep up, even if I wasn't working! A lot of the top posts in May are from the tail end of the Fantasy Fair, those glorious last few days. I've completely failed at all of my challenges but I did do some Linden Endowment for the Arts exploration - one more month until they all change over, so check them out while you can!

Top Ten Posts in May

  1. Fantasy Faire in Review
  2. Judgment, from the Self and Others
  3. Clawtooth Challenge
  4. Fantasy Faire: The Echtra Experience
  5. Fantasy Faire: Creations of Serenity
  6. Fantasy Faire: Serenity
  7. Fantasy Faire: A Traveller in Twilight Illusion
  8. Fantasy Faire: A Traveller in Echtra
  9. LEA 11: Lucifer Morningstar
  10. Fantasy Faire: Giant Deoridhe
Genre: Rise Through the Light

My Favorite Posts: 

Sense of Sakura

( More pictures here. )

No comments:

Post a Comment